Spray baking pan and preheat oven to 350. I use a 6 cavity silicone baking pan by Wilton for this, but you could use a casserole dish and adjust the baking time. The important part is that your egg patty fits in your sandwich!
- 7 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup milk (I use Almond)
- 2 cups of chopped steamed veggies (drained)
- English muffins, Sandwich Thins, Pockets, Bread, Wraps…
- Cooking Spray
1. Mix eggs, egg whites and milk
2. Divide veggies among 10 sections of the silicone baking pans. Add egg mixture, filling about 2/3 high.
3. Bake 30 minutes, until tester toothpick comes out dry.
4. Make a sandwich of egg patty and your bread of choice. Enjoy!
4. Allow egg patties to cool and refrigerate for up to a week.